Posted to rec.food.cooking
chet chet is offline

Default Pizza flours

Hello
I have been a pizza fanatic hobbyist baker over the last few years,
I have tried alot of dough recipes and different flours, but during the
process of learning to make the dough and trying flours, I finally
figured it was learning to make the dough, so now I have that part
figured out, I want to stay with a flour where I can use it to make brad
along with pizza dough, are the High Gluten flours too strong for both
bread and pizza dough in a home oven. was thinking of trying an
unbleached type flour, what protein percentages will work best or if
someone can recommend a flour that will work best.

thanks
Chet