Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Stefan Fleck Stefan Fleck is offline

Default TEAPOTS

Get a Thermos. Seriously. Makes your life a lot easier.

If you want to go for fancy stuff, get one of those teapot-warmer things
where you put candles in... (e.g. something like this
http://www.elegante-geschenke.de/ima...oevchen_bn.jpg)
They look great, at least if your'e not getting an ugly one, and keep
the tea warm for a while.

Still, a good Thermos is simply a lot less hassle.