Posted to rec.food.cooking
PLucas1 PLucas1 is offline

Default partlyOT--- Landlord woes

atec 77 <"atec 77 > wrote in
:

> Kent wrote:
>

>> The above is an example of why we switched from being residential
>> landlords to commercial landlords. Who owns the building? Who pays the
>> taxes and insurance? Who pays for repairs after you move out and leave
>> holes all over the place? We have about $25,000 in judgments due us
>> from former tenants. Can we collect them? Good Luck!
>>

> you do realise you answered a troll ?
>

> not Peter

"Kent" has displayed a complete lack of intelligence, and an overwhelming
abundance of incompetence thus far. For being too damn stupid to take
advice from others as to trolls/stalkers etc...... he gets a holiday in my
100 day sin bin.

And when you read this "Kent"..... most legit rfc'ers, don't crosspost to
any non-cooking ng's.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Killfile all Google Groups posters.........

http://improve-usenet.org/

http://improve-usenet.org/filters_bg.html