Posted to rec.food.cooking
Jeßus[_3_] Jeßus[_3_] is offline

Default partlyOT--- Landlord woes

PLucas1 wrote:
> > wrote in -
> september.org:

>>> you do realise you answered a troll ?
>>>

>>> not Peter
>>>

>> No I didn't. Thanks for pointing this out.

> You have done it more than once, and it has been pointed out to you on more
> than on occasion........ therefore, you're too damn stupid, or you're a sock
> puppet for the trolls/stalkers.
>
> Either way, you've just earnt yourself a holiday in my idiot bin.
>
> See you in 100 days...... if you're still here.

OMG peter you are just plain SAD to put it in those terms! LOL!

1: Nobody could care less if they're in your killfile

2: You NEVER killfile anyone who you think may comment about you,
especially if on a regular basis.

3: You've tripped up so many times over the years by either replying
directly to someone supposedly in your killfile, or indirectly referring
to same in a later post.

by those who haven't got it - George Bernard Shaw