Posted to rec.food.cooking,aus.legal,alt.america
PLucas1[_2_] PLucas1[_2_] is offline

Default partlyOT--- Landlord woes

Me and my partner rent a flat, and we have started to have problems..
The landlord came in our flat, and told us we were not allowed to put
up a smoke detector.. I Called the fire station, and nothing more was
said for almost 3 days.. Last week, my partner hung a night light
outside.. Today the landlord calls him, and Yells at him "WHAT DO YOU
MEAN PUTTING HOLES IN MY WALLS" and demanded the light, AND the fire
alarm come down.. We would move, but we are in lease, Its getting
rediculous.. there are laws for detectors. What are our options? Can
we get her for harassment?? My partner just called me crying.. Im at
my mothers, I didnt hear the actual call..

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane