Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Julie Bove Julie Bove is offline

Default Cookbook Review

I've been looking for recipes for my crock pot that do not involve cream of
something or other soups or other processed foods. Mainly due to our food
allergies. Although I did find some things on the Internet, I still
continued to look. And now I have found what I was looking for! The book
is called "Not Your Mother's Slow Cooker Cookbook", by Beth Hensperger and
Julie Kaufman.

Some of the recipes won't work or can easily be modified for our food
allergies. And some are just too high in carbs for us. But there are many
doable recipes. All involve, real, whole foods.

I have not tried any of the recipes yet, but they do look good!