Posted to rec.food.cooking
pavane[_3_] pavane[_3_] is offline

Default Ritz crackers

"notbob" > wrote in message ...
| On 2010-03-01, cory! > wrote:
| >
| > What do you guys think of ritz crackers? Im trying to decide if there ok
| > for me to use as part of an appetizer for a dinner party Im throwing for
| > a friend's engagement- don't know her family. Help!
|
| They carry no cachet on the stiff neck circuit, but ppl still like
| 'em. Any variation of pineapple and cream cheese and a some smokey
| pork tidbit are a natural, regardless of how gauche.

.... and cream cheese with inexpensive caviar, or smoked salmon,
or any smoked cheese along with the smokey pork tidbits. Or a swirl
of peanut butter with a topping of a touch of honey, or even a thin
coating of butter with Vegemite on top. Or the South's infamous
pimiento cheese spread. Or a canned sardine with a squirt of lemon
juice and a touch of Tabasco. I guess I need to go buy some...

pavane