Posted to rec.food.cooking
Zeppo[_2_] Zeppo[_2_] is offline

Default single household and considering Costco membership; no plan to invite anyone for lunch or dinner

> So what I need to know is all the good stuff available at Costco when
> it comes to meat (fish) and salad packages. If their vege pacakages re
> not too big, I'd buy that too. I prefer to eat varieties and eat the
> same thing all the time. Can you share your knowledge?
>
> BTW, as far as not having energy, I don't want to spend all my
> remaining time and energy after work oncleaning (which I do all the
> time or I feel not well from dustmites and what not), grocey shopping
> or other shopping and cooking. So, please..please..please no lecture
> on how it takes only *this* many minutes to cook *that* dish, etc. I'd
> really like only useful information (useflu as in "Useful for me per
> my plan to shop and cook").

Manda,
It's true Costco meat is pretty good, but unless you need the large
quantities of stuff it won't make up for the time spent shopping there. The
places are *HUGE* and unless you possess a will of iron you are going to do
some spurious shopping every time you walk in there. My resistance to
impulse purchases is not so great and I'll spend twice what I set out to
every trip.

Jon