Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food
Omelet[_7_] Omelet[_7_] is offline

Default Best bottled water?

In article >,
Bruce > wrote:

> Jerry Sauk wrote:
> >
> > Omelet, you are not welcome to post here.
> >

> According to you???
>
> Nice try, moron.
>
> Back to you, Omelet....

Cheers. ;-)

I may just re-join a.f.f-f. after all, for the entertainment value. <g>

And due to the fact that some fast food chains seem to be cleaning up
their act a bit to attract a larger market in this lousy economy. I
recently posted a Chili's review on Austin.food. I was impressed, at
least with our local one. The menu surprised me and so did the food, and
the attitudes of the cook and the wait service.

I'd just had an endoscopy procedure and was too exhausted to cook, and I
was _starving_ for a steak after a 3 day liquid diet and a 24 hour
fast... and they were open when none of the steak houses were.

But according to Jerry, Chili's would probably not qualify as fast food
since it does not have a drive thru? <shrugs>
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe: