Posted to rec.food.cooking
Omelet[_7_] Omelet[_7_] is offline

Default Best bottled water?

In article >,
PLucas1 > wrote:

> Omelet > wrote in newsmpomelet-9FA97A.11340820022010
> @news-wc.giganews.com:

> >> Omelet, you are not welcome to post here.

> > And you are going to stop me... how?
> >
> > <laughs>

> He might sit on you!!!

Aghhh!
He won't see this tho'. The crosspost has been snipped and he does not
post on r.f.c. He'd be laughed off the list. His idea of cooking is the
blue box mac and cheese. Seriously. Granted, I do like that stuff as a
comfort food, but it's rare. Once every year or two. About as often as I
eat fast food.<g>

> > This is usenet. It's an anarchy. Get used to it!
> >
> > I've seen pics of you that you've posted on alt.food.fast-food
> > There is no hiding.

> Do tell!! Where exactly can we view them??

Ask sqwertz. He's got the links.

--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein