Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.fast-food
ImStillMags ImStillMags is offline
Banned

Default Best bottled water?

On Feb 19, 1:27*pm, "PL1." > wrote:
> Wanting to add good, clean bottled distilled or spring water to my tap
> water to reduce the horrible taste of chlorine and reduce the
> antidepressant effects of the fluoride they put in our water here.
> What brands of bottled water would you recommend (if any)? prefer to
> buy in bulk size if possible. Appreciate any helpful responses!
>
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia

Please do yourself a favor and get either a "brita" type pitcher of
faucet attachment or go whole hog and get
an undercounter filter with a little tap. (that's what I did) You
can get an under counter apparatus at any good
hardware store that has plumbing stuff. It's a one time expense and
then all you have to do is change the filter
once or twice a year depending on how much water you use for making
coffee or tea or cooking or drinking. I don't use the
filtered water for anything except what is going directly in the
mouth. Those filters last a long time.

Please don't buy bottled water. It's a huge waste of money and
resources and the plastic bottles just clog up
landfills forever.