Old 19-02-2010, 10:56 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.fast-food
Tom Biasi[_2_] Tom Biasi[_2_] is offline

Default Best bottled water?

"PL1." wrote in message
Wanting to add good, clean bottled distilled or spring water to my tap
water to reduce the horrible taste of chlorine and reduce the
antidepressant effects of the fluoride they put in our water here.
What brands of bottled water would you recommend (if any)? prefer to
buy in bulk size if possible. Appreciate any helpful responses!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Boil and decant, or get a filter system. Bottled water is a friggin ripoff.
Tom