Posted to rec.food.cooking
Melba's Jammin' Melba's Jammin' is offline

Default Ping: aem &/or piedmont - re paella recipe posted by piedmont

In article >,
"Bob Terwilliger" > wrote:

> Barb wrote:
>
> > I may make a run to Penzeys and get annatto seeds (I *think* they have
> > them.).

> When I first read that, I found myself thinking, "I wish *I* lives someplace
> where I could just blithely consider going to Penzeys for annatto seeds."
>
> Then I thought, "Minnesota in February? NO WAY!!!" :-)
>
> (Yes, I know the mantra: "We love it here. We love it here. We love it
> here.")
>
> Bob

It's been decent the last three days ‹ plenty of sunshine. One thing
about getting around in winter * we have experience with moving snow and
keeping the roads driveable. Temps have been moderate and there was a
little fog last evening and the hoarfrost today has been been beautiful.
It was on the trees until early-mid afternoon.

OB Lunch: After picking up Rob's new Mac from the Apple store, we
stopped at Hooter's for lunch.

--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://web.me.com/barbschaller