Posted to rec.food.preserving
George Shirley George Shirley is offline

Default last few days

ellen wickberg wrote:
> I don't know if there have been postings since 2/8, but I am not getting
> them. Ellen

Even down here in the souf' we're huddled up around the far. Moderate
snow all night and most of the day within a two hour drive north of us
and Miz Anne just reported that there was a light drifting of snow
coming down here in USDA Zone 9b just a little while ago.

Tilly and I have been huddled under a blanket most of the day and we're
both wearing sweaters.

OB: food preserving, took a bag of home grown frozen green beans out of
the freezer this morning for dinner tomorrow. Put the rest of the smoked
pork roast up in vac bags today also, six bags full, two them chopped
and ready for sandwiches.

I also have a container of homemade turkey soup stock with meat thawing
for tomorrow and a pound of sockeye salmon thawing for other uses this
weekend. Salmon thanks to friends in the PNW.