Jake Honeywill Jake Honeywill is offline
Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Will N View Post
I am a degree student and have just been set a live project by Kenwood to redesign and improve their current range of bread makers.

Please could you help me out and tell me about your experience of using bread makers to make bread....

What are the main problems you face when using a bread maker to make bread?

What you would improve about current bread makers?

What are the design floors of the machine that you own?

What is your machine good or bad at?

All responses are greatly appreciated!
All I can say is that bread makers seem to make wierd shaped bread.
Why can't they make a square loaf that looks like a normal loaf?!!
Jake Honeywill
Event Coordinator
Octopus Food Limited
Excellent Catering for Special Events