Posted to rec.food.cooking
Serene Vannoy Serene Vannoy is offline

Default Food today

My mom's coming tonight, just for the night (she's playing bridge an
hour away and will be there for the weekend, but she's in a day early to
come see me). I am making knaedlach* soup and garlic rolls. The kid
made a cake. Mom can't eat much these days, but I wanted to have
comfort food available for her. And now, back to cooking and cleaning
like a maniac. Only 4 hours 'til she gets here, eek!

Serene

*matzoh-ball
--
"I tend to come down on the side of autonomy. Once people are grown up,
I believe they have the right to go to hell in the handbasket of their