Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
bcpdsfinest bcpdsfinest is offline

Default flavoured tea & purists?

On Feb 5, 12:26*pm, Warren > wrote:
> I don't want to open up a can of worms (or do I?) but I was curious how
> prople felt in general about flavoured tea? By that I mean things like
> "pomegranate white tea" and things like that.
>
> While often lower quality tea (and not even much of that) I still find
> that I enjoy some flavoured teas after dinner, while I generally drink
> purebloods during the day.
>
> Are many people here purists who think this blasphemy? or is there room
> for even the odd mixes in your life?
>
> --
> HTTP://www.sushifaq.com/The Sushi FAQ ...><((((º>
> HTTP://www.sushifaq.com/sushiotaku/The Sushi Otaku Blog
> HTTP://www.sushifaq.com/sushiyapedia/Sushi-Ya-Pedia Restaurant Finder
> HTTP://www.theteafaq.com/The Tea FAQ
> HTTP://www.jerkyfaq.com/The Jerky FAQ
> HTTP://www.omega3faq.com/The Omega 3 Fatty Acids FAQ

I think that drinking the "Fruitty" stuff doesn't rise to the level of
blasphemy, It is however,to coin a phrase, "Not my Cup O' tea." That
being said, I truly do not mind a fruit flavoured tea as long as the
tea is a quality whole, loose leaf tea and there are dehydrated pieces
of the fruit in the mix. Several years ago I had a Ceylon White Tea
with Mango and found that tea absolutely wonderful. Unfortunately have
not found that tea since then, but would make it a regular purchase
should i be able to find it once again.

Mike