Posted to rec.food.cooking
pavane[_3_] pavane[_3_] is offline

Default Poor, poor, unfortunate Sheldon

"Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
5.250...
| On Wed 03 Feb 2010 08:46:21p, Lou Decruss told us...
|
| > On Wed, 3 Feb 2010 13:23:12 -0800 (PST), Chemo the Clown
| > > wrote:

| >>Another internet idjut.
| >
| > Ya-butt you seem to enjoy him.
| >
| > http://www.patrossamus.com/GIFs/art/1.gif
| >
| > Lou
| >

| I don't think there's any question that Sheldon is unbalanced. There is
| almost noone in this world that I truly hate, icluding Sheldon. What I
| strongly resent is Sheldon's insulting and debasing behavior toward me and
| others on this group. If it were possible to permanenetly eradicate him
| from rfc, I would do so. The sum total of his legitimate contributions
| could never outweigh his behavior.

If you get down to the bases of what he does, most of his "culinary" advice
is either questionable or downright wrong. He has used up innumerable
electrons spouting his incorrect theories on cooking, food safety, food
handling, food history and prepared food. When he goes into political blather
such as social or historical commentary he is simply ludicrous, spouting
words with no awareness nor basis in reality. He is a vicious nasty vituper-
ative bigot in all senses of the term. His bipolar sick mind in no way excuses
his senseless attacks on anyone and everyone who says anything he does
not understand, which is most of the people and the world. Sad Sad Sad,
and it is a pity that any of you patronize him.

pavane