Posted to rec.food.baking,alt.bread.recipes
King's Crown[_3_] King's Crown[_3_] is offline

Default Pumpkin No-Knead Bread

<Hi

I didn't use the pumpkin seeds and swapped in some crushed mixed nuts
I had. Also I picked some fresh rosemary from my garden instead of
the dried the recipe mentions. It would be needed I think, as it
helps take it away from being just a sweet pumpkin bread and makes it
more an intriguing blend of flavours. That goes for the nuts and the
rosemary.

The last hunk of the bread is being eaten with my lunch today. Can't
wait.

Cheers>

Using 1 T of fresh rosemary makes more sense than 1 T of dried. I'm doing
to go harvest some rosemary too.

Lynne