Posted to alt.food.wine
Kyle[_2_] Kyle[_2_] is offline

Default Thursday Business Lunch

On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 07:56:19 -0800 (PST), "Bi!!" >
wrote:

>Kyle, you haven't told us anything about this wonderful wine that we
>couldn't look up at the web site. What year was it? How did it
>taste? What restaurant were you at? How much was it on the wine
>list? etc. Inquiring minds want to know.

I'll tell you only that the wine was 2008, perfume of licorice,
blackberries and cherries

Some acid, but just a bit to add brilliance to a wine that is really
powerful and full bodied.

As I said... wonderful. Don't ask me the price or the place because I
don't want to advertise places.

I just wanted to share my experience with this wine.

--
http://shop-for-computer.com - Best Pc Deals, Refurbished Deals

http://shop-for-clothes.com - Shoes, Handbags, Shirts, Coats

http://shop-for-car.com - Huge Car Deals, Auto Parts