Posted to rec.food.cooking
PeterL1[_5_] PeterL1[_5_] is offline

Default FREE Invasion Day lunch LOL! (Lunch, Tues 26rd Jan)

atec 77 <"atec > wrote in -
september.org:

> Peter Lucas wrote:
>> On Jan 27, 2:20 pm, Jim > wrote:
>>

>> --
>> Peter Lucas
>>

> City: Chicago
> > StateProv: IL
> > PostalCode: 60098
> > Country: US

> who are you really terwilliger ?

This slug is one of 3 people.

It could be twitilliger, but I really think the 'man' has lost too many
brain cells to alcohol abuse to even remember who and what it is.

It's possibly the moron morrow. Everyone knows what a morphing pathetic
troll it is.

But with the distinct knowledge of 'home' events...... there's also a
reasonable expectation that it's 'hey-zeus'. Sitting in it's little rental
shack in Tassie...... becuse that's where it get's more 'bang for it's
buck' on the dole.

When you look at all 3 of them, there's a pattern......... they're *all*
***!!!

Twitiliger has a female 'beard', the moron morrow was outed by me in this
ng, and we've known for quite some time that 'hey-zues' is a *** lebo.
(FFS, what other nationality is *proud* to say they drive a Nissan
Skyline???!!!! Fully sick mate!!)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Killfile all Google Groups posters.........

http://improve-usenet.org/

http://improve-usenet.org/filters_bg.html