Posted to aus.politics,aus.tv,melb.general,rec.food.cooking
addinall addinall is offline

Default FREE Invasion Day lunch LOL! (Lunch, Tues 26rd Jan)

On Jan 28, 8:43*am, " Sunny" > wrote:
> "Peter Lucas" > wrote in message

> Like to see you say that to my face "jim"......................if that
> is your real name
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia
>
> And your real name is ?
> City: * * * * *Chicago
> StateProv: * * IL
> PostalCode: * *60098
> Country: * * * US
>
> Seing as you know so much about Australia,
> In the SASR what is a Chook?

Peter Lucas is the real deal. 1RAR then SASR.
Used to be a mate. Wish he still was. I have seen
photos of him at Swanny. Stayed in his house.
Bought him a BLOODY nice bottle of wine for
his last birthday. No need for a dig, he enlisted
at Little Flinders about the same time as me.
Our service numbers are remarkably close.
All around good bloke. But NEVER get in a tinny
with him.

Mark.