Posted to alt.food.barbecue
piedmont piedmont is offline

Default Cool Whole Hog Cooker! and some OT..

Cool Whole Hog Cooker! and some OT..

Awwwfully dullll around here, guess everyone is too drunk to type.

I came across this whole hog cooker which if you can handle a sabre saw
then you could make one for yourself.

I thought it was very cool and anticipate making one for myself with a
few improvements. A very cheap and portable hog roaster indeed. I like
that it comes apart for storage or transport.

Plywood, aluminum sheet, 2x3, a few fasteners, rebar, and hog fence cut
to size.

Heck, this thing is so cheap I may buy one and modify it. Too busy right
now remodeling my house to sell, anyone need a brick home in SC with 4.2
wooded acres just south of Charlotte? Haven't seen snow in 4 years!

https://accounts.craigslist.org/post...33795495&db=lv

http://www.asadorcubano.com/

--
piedmont, The Practical BBQ'r