Posted to rec.food.cooking
Terry Pulliam Burd[_4_] Terry Pulliam Burd[_4_] is offline

Default Hey, I'm new to this board and don't know the board dynamics and politics

On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 14:52:09 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
> wrote:

>Welcome to the fray. I haven't received your membership application and
>entry fee yet and I believe the bylaws state that you're not allowed to
>post until the Cabal (TINC) has approved your request for membership.

Wait a sec! I thought we voted at the last Cabal (TINC) meeting that
the Trollops got to vote on this, too! I'll take my bribe, erm,
membership application fee in US cash, please.

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd

---

"If the soup had been as warm as the wine,
if the wine had been as old as the turkey,
and if the turkey had had a breast like the maid,
it would have been a swell dinner." Duncan Hines