Old 16-01-2010, 11:24 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Sky Sky is offline

Default Southern Dinner at Christine's

koko wrote:

On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 02:51:00 -0800, "Bob Terwilliger"
wrote:

Tonight Christine was gracious enough to invite guests over to her new
apartment for a Southern dinner. Lin and I got there early enough to help
with some of the light work, but Christine already had everything well under
control, so there wasn't much for us to do.

snippage

It was all too soon when Lin and I said our goodbyes and embarked on the
trek home. Thanks, Christine, for an exceptional and memorable meal!

Bob

What a wonderful evening.
I'm so hoping and praying Christine can stay in the area.

I'm knocking on wood for Chris too! I'm very confident she will She's
one very determined lady!

Sky

Ultimate Kitchen Rule -- Cook's Choice!!