Posted to rec.food.cooking
koko koko is offline

Default Hey, I'm new to this board and don't know the board dynamics and politics

On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 10:16:34 -0800 (PST), ImStillMags
> wrote:

>I've been reading a bit and trying to find out how the people who post
>here regularly act with each other and what the main dynamic of the
>board is. I'm still trying to figure it out.
>
>As with other boards, there are antagonists and friends and cliques.
>
>I don't want to make enemies or friends yet, I just want to have some
>interaction about food and cooking
>with people who also find cooking pleasurable and interesting and who
>are foodies like me.
>
>So, Hi. I'm hoping this board will become a favorite and a place
>where I can have conversations with
>like minded foodies.
>
>-Mags

Please visit our website. It has links to the faq's and other
interesting things about this group.

Welcome to the group.

http://www.recfoodcooking.com/

koko
--

There is no love more sincere than the love of food
George Bernard Shaw