Posted to rec.food.cooking
Brawny Brawny is offline

Default Something Yummy

I am on a SB regime. Not my choice....but I must follow
regulations. Jello makes a sugar free cheesecake pudding mix which,
by itself, is not bad. As we sit around the kitchen counter...it
was suggest that we add 2 ounces of Bailey's Irish Creme with the
balance of no fat milk.

Wow.. this was the best enhancement. The "coffee" flavor changed
everything. I had made a large batch of profiteroles for New Year
Eve celebration and put the unused portion in the freezer. Tonight,
they came back to life in the convection oven. Returned them to the
original crisp shells with the addition of the Bailey's Creme. I hope
you can enjoy as much as we did!