Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.restaurants
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Subway's Meatball Marinara

Jerry Sauk wrote:
> "Ed Pawlowski" > wrote in message
>> Saucer Man wrote:
>>> Well, I think they are awesome. Of course, the fresh baked bread
>>> and marinara sauce both contribute.
>>>

>> Sorry to hear of your culinary shortcomings. I hope that some day
>> you actually get to eat some real bread.

> It's a WELL-KNOWN fact that Subway bakes there own bread FRESH right
> there in the store.

Yes, but it is still second rate. No, third rate. I've been to probably
100+ bakeries over the years that are far superior to the soft stuff at
Subway. Want good Italian? go to Veccione, DiNofa, Esposito, or many
others. Want real rye or pumpernickel? Widoff's or Sepvula's are my first
choices, but there are others.