Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking
itsjoannotjoann itsjoannotjoann is offline

Default Sandra's Money Saving Meals: Retro Easy Kitchen Classics

On Dec 29, 5:23*pm, Brawny > wrote:
> On Dec 28, 5:21*pm, Ubiquitous > wrote:
>
> > This week's show was new.
> > SLop once again gave a stupid reason for buying a higher-fat ground
> > beef.

> Perhaps you can enlighten me and others......what compels you to
> report on someone you personally find objectionable *and morally
> reprehensible?

Because she is a drunken lush who somehow got her own tv show. The
crap she 'cooks' is comparable to what a 5th grader, let loose in the
kitchen, might whip up. The woman thinks she is some wonderful chef
who's main goal is mix a bunch of cocktails and chug down. Her
cooking 'tips' are eye popping and it's amazing what she throws
together and thinks it's fine gourmet dining.

Watch her show sometime and you, too, will be shaking your head
wondering who she screwed to get expensive air time.