Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Julie Bove Julie Bove is offline

Default Soup for dinner!

"W. Baker" > wrote in message

> How aboaut lots of sliced or chumked mushrooms for taste and texture
> rather than chopping them? I also woudl add the green beans only at the
> end to keep then green:-) Sounds yumy.

I love green beans and would happily put them in anything. They used to be
Angela's favorite vegetable but all of a sudden she went off of them.
Now her favorite vegetable (and I know it's a grain and not really a veg) is
corn. She will eat raw baby carrots and most of the time I can get her to
eat a salad. Also I tend to put onions in everything she she is also
getting those.