michaelcavinta michaelcavinta is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Hello everyone, I used to be a heavy coffee drinker until it gave me
stomach ulcers and hair loss. My Doctor said I can only have one cup of
coffee a day so I want to drink the very best coffee. I need to know
where to buy the best beans. Also I'd like to know if there is a way of
cleaning and sterilizing the coffee beans because I heard the peasants
that pick the beans have all kinds of horrible diseases. TIA
Hi, I always order my coffee beans online so that I would not have a hard time going to coffee stores. I prefer buying at the starbucks online store to be able to be sure that I buy one of the best brands around. With regards to coffee information, I always read updates at Something on Coffee Makers for my coffee knowledge. Happy New Year!