Old 29-12-2009, 01:35 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue
Dana[_2_] Dana[_2_] is offline

Default Checkin' in... Merry Christmas, Happy New Year

On Dec 27, 8:39*pm, "Nunya Bidnits" [email protected]
september.invalid wrote:
Dana said:

It's been a while, and I'm getting ready to put a turkey in the oven
for a family Christmas party today, already took the butts out of the
smoker much earlier this morning. *Planked salmon and a little beef
going on the grill later on, thankfully the rain has stopped.

So I figured I'd take a minute and wish the a.f.b crew a very Merry
Christmas and Happy New Year. *Here's looking forward to 2010.

Cheers,
Dana

That's not PC. You have to say "Happy Renewal Of Your Chosen Chronological
Pattern.

Oh, the insensitivity of it all!

I actually thought about it for a minute, and went with the holidays
we
observe at this house. Fact is, even in secular Hong Kong, they've
been
celebrating Christmas for decades, so it's not even a religious thing
if you're not into it :-)

Happy New Year anyway!

MartyB in KC

Thanks!