Posted to alt.food.wine
Joseph Coulter[_8_] Joseph Coulter[_8_] is offline

Default TN: Wines w/Christmas goose-several Bdx, plus a Burg, Champagne, Port

On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 07:13:16 -0800 (PST), DaleW >
wrote:

>2000 Bouchard "Vigne de L'Enfant Jesus" Beaune-Greves 1er
>What better time than Christmas to open a baby Jesus? Drinking well,
>light to midbodied Pinot, clean cherry fruit, earth, some vanilla.
>It's the latter that is a bit much, this is showing a bit more oak
>than fruit can comfortably sustain.B/B-

Dale, I have the 01 of this. Am I in for a bit of furniture in my
wine?
Joseph Coulter
Joseph Coulter Cruises and Vacations
www.josephcoulter.com