Posted to alt.food.wine
Joseph Coulter[_8_] Joseph Coulter[_8_] is offline

Default Seasons greetings

:

> Santiago, well just finishing dinner
>
>Nice try, but at 11:08 PST (which is about 20:08 in Spain), we were not
>even starting dinner. Actually, nobody dines in Spain before 21:00.
>
>I had a glass of Champagne in my hand (and another inside) at 20:08 so...
>cheers to all!
>
>s.
>privat.org

Uhh Satiago I sent it at
that is what I thought and my reader posted.

No problem I tell my clients that when they go to Spain they can
expect any restaurant open at 8pm to have only tourists. It is sort of
the same here exept any restaurant with guests arriving at that time
has only tourists!

JC from the land of the 1700 dinner. (and 2000 bedtime I would guess)