Old 25-12-2009, 06:33 AM posted to rec.food.drink.coffee
Winston Winston is offline

Default Coffee Maker

Steve Freides wrote:
Winston wrote:
Hi there from a first time noob.

From reading reviews of various coffee makers, it appears that no one
makes a unit that works flawlessly and all are designed to last little
more than 3 years before failure.

I am really tired of replacing coffee makers, so tell me the make and
model of coffee maker that has thrilled you with ease of use, perfect
coffee and astounding durability. Is a filter funnel and a thermal
carafe the only real answer?

Please don't bother suggesting Cuisinart, because I am still upset
with them!
Thanks!

--Winston

Cuisinart has been good for us.

(...)

Thanks Steve,

My DCC-2000 worked acceptably well for about 3 years, then it started
acting as if it had an uninitialized variable. Cuisinart Co. was
helpless.

I am now lusting after a Bunn A-10.

--Winston

--

Congratulations Robert Piccinini and Steven A. Burd, WalMart Publicists of the Year!