Posted to alt.food.wine
Ken Blake Ken Blake is offline

Default Seasons greetings

On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 11:06:38 -0800 (PST), Lawrence Leichtman
> wrote:

> I am now having to post through Google as I have moved and Comcast
> doesn't do groups. Best wishes to the group for the season.

Season's greeting to everyone from me, too.

But a quick comment to you about newsgroups. You certainly don't *have
to* post through Google, and I recommend against it. There are many
choices of news servers available to use even if you are a Comcast
customer (as I am too). Some of them are free and others charge for
use. Here's a free one I use and like very much:
news.eternal-september.org

--
Ken Blake
Please Reply to the Newsgroup