Posted to alt.food.barbecue
ChairMan ChairMan is offline

Default <delurk>Turkey Breast?

Goin to do a couple turkey breasts Xmas day.
Trying to figure about how long to allow for 'em<I know until they're done>
Goin to rub 'em down with mesquite olive oil,a little season salt, smoked
over pecan.
Anyone done just breasts before?
I've followed the whole turkey thread, cook at 375, etc.
I've done whole ones for about 6-8hrs before, even 10 for bigger ones.
These are both about 7 lbs, so I'm figuring about 3-4 hrs.
it's suppose to be about 30- 40 degrees here in Big D Xmas day which will I
expect will have some effect on cook time but II figure not much
Suggestions - tips?

TIA and A Very Smokey Xmas to All

--
Never Forget