Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default Christmas Turkey?

Kent wrote:

> This became a "crapshoot" when I asked a reasonable question to OM.

You took advantage of a relative newbie to do your attention seeking leg
hump. It's the same old Kent-crap: ask a newbie the same questions that have
been answered a billion times. Be pretentious over obvious stuff by
insisting on an OCD breakdown of the newbies rationale and reasoning, and
then engage in why this or that microgram of ingredient might become a
hitherto unknown yet miraculous answer to curing or brining or roasting or
grilling or searing, etc ad infinitum. Just how many angels CAN dance on the
head of a pin, Kent?

> Swertz, in his usual fashion made one of his usual caustic comments
> rather than simply answering the question, or just keeping quiet.. I
> haven't usually responded to his comments. This time I did.

Ever watch 'Sunshine Cleaners' Kent? Steve is just trying to get rid of the
rotten corpse smell that you always bring.

Now FOAD. Santa ain't coming to your house, Kent. He almost died from food
poisoning from the weird cookies you made last year. Who ever heard of
brining chocolate chip cookies in a warm garage anyway? Just how much
tenderquick did you use, freak-head?
--
Dave