Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default tomatoes!

Nick Cramer > wrote:
: "Robert Miles" > wrote:
: > On Nov 3, 11:30 pm, Nick Cramer > wrote:
: > > [ . . . ]
: > > We only grow San Marzano Romas. We save them by making tomato sauce,
: > > vac-sealing and freezing it.

: > Yeah, I got a lot of those types of bags in the freezer too.
: >
: > Do you do anything with green tomatoes Nick? Does Jun have any good
: > recipes? I've had them southern fried, in cornmeal batter I think,
: > but didn't really care for it. Maybe some kind of vinegary relish
: > would be good....
: []

: Never tried that, Robert. Always vine-ripened.

: Nick, KI6VAV. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their

If you live where there is no danger of freezing you can leave them on the
vine. Great place for indetirminate varieties.

Wendy