Posted to rec.food.cooking
bulka[_2_] bulka[_2_] is offline

Default (2009-12-21) NS-RFC: 'Tis The Season For.... Holiday Treats!

On Dec 21, 2:15 pm, ChattyCathy > wrote:
> http://www.recfoodcooking.com
>
> Thanks go to to Terry (Pr'fessor) for this survey.
> --
> Cheers
> Chatty Cathy

I'm glad to see I'm not the only humbug. Add us to the N/As (What is
the difference?) and we are close to a quarter of reponders. Maybe I
am cheating, though, as there is a household member who can't seem to
quit making cookies - nothing special for Christmas, just constantly
cookies.

Every few years I'll get organized enough for a Polish Wigilia, but it
has been a while. And none of my guests or hosts wanted to look at a
whole dead fish in the middle of the table, so we made do with the
other eleven dishes. (A whole dead bird is OK, recognizable chunks of
mammals, too. But a but no to a big fish? I don't understand some
people.)