Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee
Winston Winston is offline

Default Coffee Maker

Hi there from a first time noob.

From reading reviews of various coffee makers, it appears that no one makes
a unit that works flawlessly and all are designed to last little
more than 3 years before failure.

I am really tired of replacing coffee makers, so tell me the make and model
of coffee maker that has thrilled you with ease of use, perfect coffee and
astounding durability. Is a filter funnel and a thermal carafe the only
real answer?

Please don't bother suggesting Cuisinart, because I am still upset with them!

Thanks!

--Winston

--

Congratulations Robert Piccinini and Steven A. Burd, WalMart Publicists of the Year!