Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.binaries.food
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Wenatchee WA

"Dave Bugg" > wrote in message

> This was a problem for me for one very big reason.... I was running myself
> ragged and literally had no time for myself or family. Then it hit me like
> a bucket of icy water: I didn't own the business as much as the business
> owned me. I was an employee, not a business owner. I had never planned to
> work 16-18 hour days, 7 days a week forever and ever.

Often people have said to me "you are such a good cook, you should open a
restaurant". You summed up exactly why I've never considered it. I already
have a job I like, thank you. I don't want to turn a fun hobby into another
job.

If you decide to do it again, I wish you good luck and hope you prosper.
I'm grateful that people like you are willing to cook well for the rest of
us.