Old 18-12-2009, 06:27 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Dan Abel Dan Abel is offline

Default Fruit Salad

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

In article ,
abe jackson wrote:

Ambrosia Fruit Salad
Submitted by: abe jackson
Shredded coconut and chunks of pineapple, mandarin oranges,
marshmallows, pecans and fruit cocktail are folded into whipped topping
and chilled. Top with maraschino cherries when serving.

gag Sugar overload!
Forget the marshmallows and it'd sound better.

YMMV as always.

Well, my mileage says to forget all the rest of the ingredients, also.
I don't mind the coconut and pecans, but that doesn't exactly constitute
a fruit salad.

It's a pity. There have been several good recipes posted in the last
few days, and there is no lack of fresh fruit at my local stores.

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA