Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dan Abel Dan Abel is offline

Default Fruit Salad

In article >,
Omelet > wrote:

> In article >,
> abe jackson > wrote:
>
> > Ambrosia Fruit Salad
> > Submitted by: abe jackson
> > Shredded coconut and chunks of pineapple, mandarin oranges,
> > marshmallows, pecans and fruit cocktail are folded into whipped topping
> > and chilled. Top with maraschino cherries when serving.

> <gag> Sugar overload!
> Forget the marshmallows and it'd sound better.
>
> YMMV as always.

Well, my mileage says to forget all the rest of the ingredients, also.
I don't mind the coconut and pecans, but that doesn't exactly constitute
a fruit salad.

It's a pity. There have been several good recipes posted in the last
few days, and there is no lack of fresh fruit at my local stores.

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA