Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
bbh2o bbh2o is offline

Default Can Black Tea Just Be Black Tea?

although it's a bit late: 'chinese black tea' i think, the same way i
make distincions between chinese and japanese green tea.

i'm thinking in spanish, and 'jeicha' (we don't have the english h
pronunciation) doesn't sound serious to me. anyway here we mostly have
english or french franchises, so maybe this kind of tea won't reach
here...
here red tea is both rooibos and puerh, depending on the day. and
couriously there are some places (cafeterķas) that changed the black
english average teabags for puerh teabags, and there is no choice for
other kinds...
(just a comment from the periphery)

kind regards,
bonifacio barrio hijosa