Old 18-12-2009, 12:18 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue,austin.food
ceed[_3_] ceed[_3_] is offline

Default Where to purchase Juleribbe? (Slightly OT).

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 15:58:54 -0600, Sqwertz
wrote:

ceed wrote:

It's:

La Michoacana Meat Market
1917 E 7th Street
Austin, TX 78702

I pass it twice a day. As well as the on Stassney. I avoid shopping
there because they have a rule that you have to leave backpacks at the
front door where anybody can just walk out with them. Same reson I
don't shop at the HEB on Congress.

They don't make women leave their purses at the front door...

I go the La Haciendas instead. A new one opened on Stassney a couple
months ago, across First street from La Michoacana.

-sw

They did not come through. Turns out I will have to purchase half a pig to
get the cut I want. That's not going to happen right now. I simply do not
have room for it. So the hunt continues!

--
//ceed