Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy Space Cowboy is offline

Default Can Black Tea Just Be Black Tea?

Youre back to square one. It wont be lost on some unscrupulous vendor
hei cha means black tea in Chinese. That is the stuff he sells at a
cheaper price. Im more of a fermented fan dropping the post. Some
consumer will wonder about pre fermentation. You cant really say it
is mao cha. If that consumer ever wonders what happens to sheng over
the long hall tell them it matures or ages.

Jim