Posted to alt.food.barbecue
ceed[_3_] ceed[_3_] is offline

Default Where to purchase Juleribbe? (Slightly OT).

Hi,

Since I got great advice here on finding good turkey for Thanksgiving in
the Austin, TX area I try again: This year we have decided to do Norwegian
food for Christmas. I am originally from there, but haven't done a
Norwegian Christmas here in the US before. What I need to get hold of is a
"Juleribe". It's pork rib with the skin on. The cut looks like this:

http://is.gd/5mjQy

And this is how it's cooked:

http://is.gd/5mjSq

My problem is that I do not know where I can go to get the right cut pork
rib.. So if anyone here knows of some place around Austin who may have
this, or could potentially get hold of it for me it would be greatly
appreciated.

Sorry for being a little OT, but we are talking meat although it's not
really barbecued. But done right it's pretty damn good!

--
//ceed