Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Nonny Nonny is offline

Default Reminder: BBQ Pitmasters tomorrow night

"Nunya Bidnits" > wrote in
message ...

> I'm not that reserved, but I am aware of a point that is
> contained in your
> remarks, which is that when you don't make a habit of constantly
> using edgy
> language, then when you do resort to it for emphasis or
> reference, it's far
> more likely to have the effect you intended.
>
> MartyB

Well said, Marty. BTW, you probably either know the fellow, or at
least know or are familiar with his family.

--
Nonny

and articulate person who has absolutely no clue
concerning what they are talking about.
The person is typically a media commentator or politician.