Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Kent[_2_] Kent[_2_] is offline

Default Reminder: BBQ Pitmasters tomorrow night

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 14:53:15 -0800, Kent wrote:
>
>> Regardless of the legality, The F word is not really used on television
>> today. The advertisers would not allow it. The ad money would go
>> elsewhere.

> No, you won't hear it on the Charlie Brown Christmas Specials. But
> maybe you've missed the newest generation of movies and video games.
> Times have changed since you were alive.
>
> -sw

That's not what we're talking about little boy. We're talking about
mainstream media; media that hits a large fraction of the populace. I
suppose the F word may occur now and then in a PG rated movie. The point I'm
trying to make is that now you can say "****ed off" at the white house at
dinner, or on ABC, along with "screwed up". You can't say the F word yet. I
think that at some point in the near future we will be hearing the F word on
national news, and at the white house dinner table.