Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Peter Roozemaal Peter Roozemaal is offline

Default Dominic: Brewing parameters please...

Prof Wonmug wrote:
> How do you store your tea? Do you leave them in the foil bags they
> are shipped in or do you transfer them to some other container?

When I buy loose leave in the local teashop, it comes in paper bags and
I move it over to a tea tin when I get home. Any container that keeps
the fragrance in, moisture out (fairly gas-tight) and does not add its
own smell/taste will do. I know people that use (cleaned) marmalade
jars. Tea keeps well at room temperature out of direct sunlight.

Peter.